Our Ajodhya Pahar Camp is located within a Palash Forest at the foot of the mighty Kukuburu Hill standing 2220 feet high. During March every year when the Palash Flowers bloom, the eco camp seems to be covered in a red veil. The camp has been put up without tampering the natural surroundings of the forest and all accommodations are set in comfortable Double Bed Tents and Dormitory Tents.
Facilities at Ajodhya Pahar Camp
- Double Bed Tents with personal western bathrooms for every tent.
- Five Bedded Dormitory Tents with common western bathrooms.
- Hot water arrangements in winter
- Sufficient Night Lighting in Camp area
- Air Cooler in every tent
- Regular Grid electricity and in case of power failure, generator is used for Power Backup.
- Car parking
- Transport arrangement for local sightseeing and pick-up / drop
- Doctor on call
- Arrangements for cultural programs
Tariff of Ajodhya Pahar Camp (includes food + lodging)
- Double bed tent on twin sharing basis (Non AC): Rs. 1250 per adult per night
- Five bedded tent on five sharing basis (Non AC): Rs. 1200 per adult per night
- Four bedded cottage (Non AC): Rs. 1250 per adult per night
- Four bed (Non-AC) Room: Rs.1300 per adult per night
- Double bed (Non-AC) Cottage: Rs.1350 per adult per night
Note: As of now, the camp has 10 Double Bedded Tents, 02 Double Bed Cottages, 01 Four Bed room and 06 Dormitory Tents.
Images of Ajodhya Pahar Camp