Our Hilltop Cottage and Tent is located at the Ajodhya Pahar hilltop facing the dense Palash and Simul forests of the slopes. Located at an altitude of around 1500 feet above sea level, these cottages and tents often get covered in clouds and mists during the rainy season. In March every year when the Palash Flowers bloom, the slopes of Ajodhya Pahar get covered in a red veil. The camp has been put up without tampering the natural surroundings of the forest and all accommodations are set in comfortable Double Bed Tents and cottages.
Facilities at Ajodhya Pahar Hilltop Cottage and Tent
- Double bedded cottages with attached western bathrooms.
- Double Bed Tents with common western bathrooms
- Hot water arrangements in winter
- Sufficient Night Lighting in Camp area
- Barbeque arrangements available
- Separate Dining Hall and Kitchen
- Regular Grid electricity
- Car parking
- Transport arrangement for local sightseeing and pick-up / drop
- Doctor on call
- Arrangements for cultural programs and jungle visits
Tariff of Ajodhya Pahar Hilltop Cottage and Tent (includes food + lodging)
- Double bed tent with common bathroom (Non AC): Rs. 600 per adult per night
- Double bedded cottage with attached bathroom (Non AC): Rs. 800 per adult per night
Note: As of now, this property has 04 Double Bedded Tents, 01 Four bed room & 02 cottages.
Images of Ajodhya Pahar Hilltop Cottage and Tent